Website Cairo Covenant School
Cairo Covenant School is a non-profit ministry which provides a
Cairo Covenant School provides classroom instruction for grades K-12. The teacher job description includes planning and teaching the assigned grade levels, as well as working together with other staff members to meet the needs of the school such as field trips, yearly events, and projects.
- Fully supported through a sponsoring organization or church.
- The school can provide a stipend toward the staff monthly support for those who many need this assistance or for those not raising support. The rate of stipend is dependent on your degree, specific qualifications, and years of experience in your designated job responsibilities.
Agreement: Two school years
- Committed Christian, actively involved in ministry.
Consistent participation in a local church.
A role model of Christian character for the young people and their families.
- Degree in education or subject area of teaching.
- Certification to teach in home country (preferred).
- Experience beyond student teaching is helpful but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org