Website One Hope Canada
One Hope Canada is currently seeking a servant leader to join our team as a Camp Director at Ness Lake Bible Camp in Prince George, BC.
One Hope Canada (formerly Canadian Sunday School Mission/CSSM Ministries) exists to present the Gospel particularly to those with the least opportunity to hear of Christ, especially to children and youth, and we disciple believers for living and serving through His church. Ness Lake Bible Camp was established in 1953 and ministers to approximately 1900 children and youth each year.
The Camp Director is entrusted with fulfilling the purpose of One Hope Canada within their camp, and is responsible for all aspects of the camp. The Camp Director fulfills these responsibilities by leading a team of year round and summer missionaries.
The Camp Director is responsible for working with and reporting to the ministry point Board and the BC Field Director. As a part of the One Hope Canada team, you have access to the Ministry Resource Centre, all resources provided by One Hope Canada, and a team across the country consisting of over 200 other year round missionaries.
It’s a fast paced, exciting ministry role where you will be stretched and yet encouraged as you experience God and His work.
The qualities that we are looking for in a director are:
- – A healthy and growing Christ follower
- – A minimum of one year of Bible College or other related education
- – A heart for camping and conference ministry
- – Strong communication skills and experience in leading a team
- – A commitment to being a bridge between staff and board members
- – A shepherds heart and desire to build camp community
- – A gifting to connect with supporters and other partnership ministries
- – Ability to give overall direction and vision as the camp grows through its nextstages
Check out our mission – www.onehopecanada.ca and the camp – www.nlbc.bc.caTo apply, please email your resume by Feb 29, 2016 to Jerry Ritskes, the BC Field Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com