We’re glad you are considering studying at New Brunswick Bible Institute to guide you on your academic and spiritual journey. NBBI is a training ground that offers a foundational academic experience in a caring, Christ-centered learning environment. We look forward to getting to know you.
People who apply to New Brunswick Bible Institute should be of approved Christian character, considerate to others, willing to be taught and willing to obey the governing regulations of the school. They must be ready to submit to those responsible for the direction of the school and student life. The following requirements are necessary when making application:
1. Applicants must be genuinely born again and possess sufficient maturity of Christian character and zeal to be clearly recognized by fellow Christians who know them well.
2. All applicants must be willing to submit cheerfully to the Institute’s regulations and discipline.
3. Applicants should be high school graduates or at least 18 years of age. Some exceptions may be made under special conditions.
To get started, select an area below:
START HERE – Student Application – For enrollment in all NBBI programs
- ABM/Bachelor of Theology Application (Application for all three year grads and current seniors.)
- Bachelor of Theology Application for Previous ABM grads (ABM alumni who graduated prior to 2009)