Requirements for the Bachelor of Theology degree for ABM graduates prior to 2009.
- Application due on January 20th for graduation of that year. This includes the Part A form below (NBBI Bachelor of Theology Degree Application) and Part B (Covington Theological Seminary Application for Admission).
- Payment of the administrative fee due on January 20th.
- A thesis-style paper of 15,000 words describing in detail your Christian service/ministry. This sixty page paper must be done in a standard thesis form (We use: A Manuel For Writers Of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations by Kate L. Turabian, sixth or seventh edition.) This paper should include your devotional life, philosophy of ministry, preaching/teaching, administrative duty, involvement with any pastoral care staff groups, and all else that you have been active with since graduating from NBBI.
- Approval of the acceptance committee
- Letter of reference from a pastor or church leader.
All application papers, fees and theses must be sent to:
New Brunswick Bible Institute
ATTN BTh Degree Application
2335 Route 103
Victoria Corner, NB E7P 1C7
For questions or further information contact us.Your privacy is very important to us. All information transmitted on this form is handled by a secure 128-bit SSL encrypted connection and is kept strictly confidential.
This embedded form originates from the following location: