If you are a student in grade 11 or higher or an adult that it is interested in Bible school training, come and check us out here at New Brunswick Bible Institute during our annual College for a Day event.
We will begin Thursday, with registration and a rally. Friday you will sit in on regular classes, meet our faculty and spend time with our students. Departure will be Saturday morning after breakfast.
There is no cost to those attending. All meals and lodging will be provided by NBBI.
What to bring:
- Personal hygiene items, community face mask
- Casual clothing (including gym shoes for indoor activities)
- Bedding and towels
- Travel documents for those crossing the international border*
- US customs are requiring all adults to carry a passport OR proof of citizenship AND photo identification (eg. birth certificate and driver’s license) when returning to the US. Other ID cards may be acceptable.
- Check the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) website for details on documentation required at the Canadian Border.
Currently, New Brunswick has removed all Covid regulations. Please Refer to https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid?utm_campaign=gac-amc-covidoct1-22-23&utm_source=covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada&utm_medium=redirect&utm_content=en for details.
If you need directions to our campus please visit this page: https://nbbi.ca/directions/
For your convenience, you may register online by filling out the form below or by calling our office between 8:00 and 5:00 PM Atlantic (Mon-Fri) at 1-800-771-6224.
We hope to see you here!