Due to COVID-19 restrictions our Spring Conference & Graduation has been revised. If regulations at the time allow for you to attend, we would welcome you to our campus.
Saturday, May 1, 2021,
5:00 p.m. – Barbecue
8:00 p.m. – Riverside Campfire
(Both activities subject to weather)
Sunday, May 2, 2021,
10:45 a.m. – Celebration Service (NBBI Auditorium)
2:00 p.m. – Graduation Ceremony (NBBI Auditorium)
Because of COVID-19 regulations and guidelines, pre-registration is mandatory for all! If you are planning to attend any or all of the events during this weekend please email the school at <email@example.com> or phone (506) 375-9000. Social protocols will be in place. Masks will be mandatory. Currently (as of April 22, 2021) border regulations for New Brunswick will not permit people arriving from out-of-province to attend any events or meetings.
We will be live-streaming the meetings at nbbi.ca/live (NBBI Chapel Live Video).
We are sorry to have to limit this and will be ready to open it up if Covid-19 restrictions ease before May.
Lord willing, we hope you will be able to join us for Spring conference in 2022.
Spring Bible Conference 2022
Friday May 6 – Sunday May 8, 2021
Guest Speaker: TBA
- Download the Weekend Schedule here! (NOTE: not yet available for 2022)
- All Meals will be served, free of charge, to all guests in the Clark Memorial Dining Hall.
- Accommodations will be provided, free of charge, on campus for our guests, but space is limited. Please check the brochure below for a list of Motels in the area.
- Several Missionaries enjoying our conference have a display at the back of the auditorium in the Open Bible Student Centre. lease take time to visit these tables and talk to our guest missionaries.
- During the main sessions, baby sitting will be available in room 401 of the Kenneth M Robins Study Centre for children 4 years or younger. For children ages 5-11, there will be special children’s rallies in room 402 on Friday and Saturday night, as well as during the graduation ceremony.
- If you wish to visit the Open Bible Bookstore, the conference hours will be posted on the doors. Please stop by and check out the growing selection of books, Bibles, stationary, etc. All conference guests will receive a 15% discount on all items except red-tagged merchandise.
- For any wishing to purchase copies of the messages from this conference, or any previous event, a Media Ministries display table will be set up for the duration of the conference.
- If you are unable to make it out for the conference, check out our Live Stream! All sessions and events will be streamed live, and recorded for your viewing at a later date.