The time has come again for NBBI Spring Conference 2018!
Guest Speakers: Bay & Peg Forrest
Those who have had the opportunity of sitting under Bay Forrest’s ministry have come away with encouraged hearts and an appreciation for his powerful, creative communication. Filling his messages with inspiring stories from his years as a 6’10” NBA center for the Phoenix Suns and as a missionary in Kenya, East Africa, Bay has a way of clearly presenting the gospel and challenging his audience to live a “sold-out” life for Jesus Christ.
Peg Forrest’s passion is for living out her calling to teach and disciple women of all ages, whether through the spoken or written word. Peg leans on her years of “on-the-job-training” as a missionary in Kenya, as a biblical counsellor and Dean of Women at Arizona Christian University, as well as her experiences in leading women’s bible studies, and her love of sharing Jesus-relevant-stories, to draw women into deeper intimacy and a more secure identity in their Saviour. Peg considers herself a simple woman with a simple message to which ladies everywhere relate and are encouraged.
Bay & his wife, Peg, began Focus Ministries in 1992 on their return from Africa, and they travel world-wide, using their life-stories and experiences to share the gospel with a fresh outlook, centering upon the Saviour. Together they have written and/or co-authored six books.
Bay will be our keynote speaker for our conference and the ladies will be blessed to have Peg minister in some special sessions geared just for them. Plan on joining us for this special conference.
Special Music – David Gopee
David Gopee will provide special music during our Spring Conference. David, along with his high school teaching job, keeps busy by being highly involved at the Little Southwest Baptist Church in Sillikers, NB and travelling as a singer and recording artist to different churches. His unique style brings a fresh dynamic to his ministry of music. He is married to Jennifer and they have two children, Rashad who is attending a Christian college in the US and Halle who is in high school.
- All Meals will be served, free of charge, to all guests in the Clark Memorial Dining Hall.
- Accommodations will be provided, free of charge, on campus for our guests, but space is limited. Please check the brochure below for a list of Motels in the area.
- Several Missionaries enjoying our conference have a display at the back of the auditorium in the Open Bible Student Centre. lease take time to visit these tables and talk to our guest missionaries.
- During the main sessions, baby sitting will be available in room 401 of the Kenneth M Robins Study Centre for children 4 years or younger. For children ages 5-11, there will be special children’s rallies in room 402 on Friday and Saturday night, as well as during the graduation ceremony.
- If you wish to visit the Open Bible Bookstore, the conference hours will be posted on the doors. Please stop by and check out the growing selection of books, Bibles, stationary, etc. All conference guests will receive a 15% discount on all items except red-tagged merchandise.
- For any wishing to purchase copies of the messages from this conference, or any previous event, a Media Ministries display table will be set up for the duration of the conference.
- If you are unable to make it out for the conference, check out our Live Stream! All sessions and events will be streamed live, and recorded for your viewing at a later date.